Terms & Conditions
These are the legally binding terms and conditions of this website. If you are looking at one-on-one coaching or a group coaching program, please scroll down because those additions terms apply as well.
Welcome to www.kellytrach.com, (the “Website”) and Kelly Trach social media channels (which include Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube). These are operated and run by Kelly Trach International Inc. (“Kelly” or “we”).
All of the information and offerings I share are rooted in love and compassion. As you explore our offerings, please keep the terms and conditions of the Website in mind, as they are legally binding upon you:
Disclaimer – KELLY IS NOT A DOCTOR, PHYSICIAN OR DIETICIAN
Kelly is just a normal person who went through years of pain and confusion as she didn’t understand what was going on with her body. She didn’t go to medical school and she has not completed any studies in any medicinal or nutritional field. All of her knowledge comes from first-hand experience of traveling around North America, meeting with doctors and other professionals to get tests done on her body, trying to figure out why she was feeling like crap. Nothing on the website, in the materials, content, downloads, or paid merchandise should be construed as an attempt to offer or render a medical opinion or otherwise engage in the practice of medicine.
Kelly makes NO REPRESENTATIONS that she has any form of registered, medical or naturopathic training or professional designations. Kelly DOES NOT diagnose diseases or disorders. All she is doing is sharing the experience that she went through, what she learned from it and what you may be able to learn from her experiences. None of her offerings are medical documents.
KELLY makes NO PROMISES OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER that using the website, courses, cookbooks, programs or ebooks will improve your health and instead encourages you to try methods and gain knowledge which were successful and positive for her.
Kelly HIGHLY ENCOURAGES you to consult a doctor or registered professional at any point should you feel the need or urge to do so.
Disclaimer – You Are Responsible for Your Own Decisions
Just so this is clear, Kelly is simply providing a guided opportunity and method for you to try the offerings in her ebooks, cookbooks, courses, programs, coaching, and to try wellness tips suggested on the Website and all of Kelly’s social media channels. You must understand that you are SOLELY responsible for any and all decisions you make in following Kelly’s suggestions and using the Website. Kelly will not be responsible, at all, for whatever you do with the suggested information and methods.
Disclaimer – Use of the Website
The Website offers programs, information, and services for sale online which provide information and guidance related to using her ebooks, cookbooks, courses, and programs. Any and all information posted on the Website is intended to be used exclusively for educational purposes. Kelly is not encouraging you to take any form of action by providing such information, but is simply allowing you to learn about different strategies that may work for your health. You understand that in purchasing Kelly’s products and perusing through all of the information on the Website, you are doing so at your own risk.
Limitations on Linking and Framing
We allow you to establish a hypertext link to the Website, so long as the link does not infer or state any sponsorship of your site by Kelly or the Website. You may not, without prior written consent of Kelly, frame or inline link any of the content of the Website, or incorporate materials from the Website into other services or other sites on the internet.
Disclaimer to Third-Party Sites
If there are links on the Website which provide links to third-party sites, we want you to know that any such connection does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such websites by Kelly. Further, by posting a link to another site, Kelly will not be held responsible nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any information, content or thoughts expressed on third-party sites. We probably put in the link because we thought it would be helpful to you and our community at large, but that is the extent of our connection to any third-party website.
Affiliate Discretion Notice
The website participates in several affiliate programs. This allows us to earn advertising fees by linking directly to sources that I genuinely love. If you click on any of those links, which are known as “affiliate links,” and make a purchase within a certain time frame, we get a small commission. In addition, we participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. The commission is paid by the third parties, not by you! Affiliate links and resources earned help support our efforts here, so thank you kindly!
Our License to You
All of the materials on the Website are the property of Kelly and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may not use the Website or the materials on the Website in any way which might infringe upon Kelly’s right without the appropriate authorization.
This means you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit or distribute in any manner or medium from the Website. However, you may, from time to time, download or print offerings from our website as long as such use is non-commercial and does not infringe upon the relevant intellectual property laws.
Your License to Us
It is great that you may contribute to the Website by providing comments and other posts where possible. Please keep in mind that by voluntarily posting any images or words on the Website, you are granting a royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable license to use your images and words on the Website. Also, please do not be offended if we take anything that you contribute off the Website – it’s nothing personal.
Online Commerce + Collection of Personal Information
We are so happy to be offering you products and services to purchase online through our Website. It is important for you to know that by purchasing anything on the Website that you release Kelly and any of her affiliates from any damages which you may incur, and agree not to assert any claims against Kelly or her affiliates arising from your purchase or use of any products or services from the Website. All purchases made by you on the Website must be for legitimate and non-commercial purposes.
You also understand that in making purchases on the Website or signing up for Kelly’s newsletter or applying for special giveaways that Kelly will collect some of your personal information, not limited to your credit card information, address and other personal information. By providing this information to Kelly, you understand that Kelly will keep this information for business purposes, but will not use your personal information in any manner outside the course of its normal dealings.
We Are A Law Abiding Company
And, we expect the same from you. We have taken great efforts to follow all relevant laws that apply to Canadian businesses operating online, specifically pertaining but not limited to, intellectual property, privacy, online commerce and anti-spam laws. We expect and ask you to do the same and only behave lawfully on the Website. This includes not assisting others behave unlawfully while interacting with the Website. If you have any questions or are unsure whether or not you are breaking the law – don’t do it! Better to reach out to us and we can let you know what is allowed.
All prices site-wide are listed in USD. There are no refunds. All sales are finals. Please shop mindfully.
Cancellation Policy on Events & Workshops
When you purchase a ticket to one of our workshops, courses, or live events, please understand that your ticket is final sale and non-refundable. So, if your plans change last minute, you can't get a refund. We practice integrity and when Kelly hosts an event, she 100% commits to you and your learning. So, we hope that inspires you to do the same and bring the same level of dedication to your awesomeness. The legal rights from any and all of the audio and video captured belongs exclusively and permanently to Kelly Trach International Inc. If you have any questions or concerns about this, just let us know and we’ll be happy to explain further.
Limitation of Liability
You understand that under no circumstances shall Kelly and any of her affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential or inconsequential damage, whether arising out of negligence or not, that results from the use of the Website or any of its products or services. This includes damages that may result, including but not limited to, economic loss, injury, illness or death. You specifically acknowledge and agree that Kelly will not be liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal comments or conduct by any user of the Website.
You agree that the sole and exclusive remedy available to you for using the Website is the discontinued use of the Website and its products and services.
You understand that all of the right, title and ownership in the Materials belongs exclusively to Kelly Trach International Inc. You are prohibited from using the materials in any outside of the scope of your participation in this course. For example, this means you cannot copy the materials and use them to teach your own course and you cannot share the materials with people who have not paid to work with Kelly Trach. If we find out that this is being done, we will pursue the appropriate legal actions to recover our damages.
For inquiries, please email kelly(at)kellytrach.com
One on One Coaching Terms & Conditions
Please note, these are the legally binding agreements you make when you purchase a coaching session. You will be asked to agree to these before purchasing a session so you are clear on what you'll be signing. Then after purchase, you'll have to formally sign them again.
I’m so glad you are here and we can start working together towards your best life.
Why you’re Reading This Document
I only communicate one way – openly and honestly. I know who I love working with and I know how I love working with them. This Coaching Agreement (the “Agreement”) outlines what we can expect from each other in working together. If there is anything you are uncomfortable with, please let me know immediately. I want to make sure we are on the same page moving forward.
1. Parties. This Agreement is made between Kelly Trach International Inc. (“Kelly Trach Coaching,” “We,” and “Us”) and [insert name] (“You” and “Your”).
2. My Promise to You. Kelly Trach Coaching will provide you with all the tools you need to live your best life. In addition to providing course materials, Kelly will be available to answer your questions and offer guidance and sage advice when needed. Here is what I will be bringing to the table, every time:
a. My Time Integrity. I honour your day and respect your time. I will be there when I say I will on the dot.
b. My a-game. I bring my everything to coaching and truly devote every ounce of energy I have to you.
c. My unwavering love and support. As of now, I'm your #1 fan, biggest supporter, and head cheerleader of your best life.
d. My honesty. You get the truth upfront. Always.
e. My respect. I treat you as an equal in this.
f. My presence. You get the full me showing up fully for you. No distractions. No cell phone. No open tabs.
3. What Kelly Trach Coaching Expects of You. Just as you are investing in me, I’m also investing my time and energy in you. I want to see you rock all of your goals. As such, I expect you to behave in the following manner:
a. Come prepared. You are paying for my help and I want to help you. Do the work and enjoy the benefits.
b. Be respectful. I refuse to accept any harassment, bigotry, racist or rude comments. I will not stand for any inappropriate behaviour. If you act like a jerk, I will stop the session immediately (that session will be considered to be complete) and proceed to use the payments you paid for future sessions as a donation to my charity of my choice. Also, due to your behaviour, will never work together again.
c. Have fun and give it everything. Let’s get you living your best life pronto.
4. No Guarantees. While there are some things I can control, like how much I will support you and how I’ll do everything I can for you, there are some things I cannot control. As such, no guarantees can be made for the results from our coaching sessions.
5. How We Work Together. Before being accepted for coaching, I require all potential clients to fill out an application. If there is a fit, then we’ll move forward and organize a free consultation and see if we are a fit. If it does, we’ll formalize our working relationship together.
6. Payment. All payments will be made in full on our website kellytrach.com or on the automatic payment plan on Teachable. All payments, once completed, will be non-refundable. Check out provision #8 of this Agreement for more on this.
7. Communication + Time Integrity. All communication will be done via Skype Audio or another online program. Even if we’re next door neighbours, we’ll be chatting online. Time integrity is a real thing and here is how I enforce it:
a. Sessions take place on the agreed upon time, whether you are there or not. They will not be extended due to your tardiness. If you show up late, I’ll still be available for you until the session ends. For example, if we agreed for a 60-minute session to take place from 14:00-15:00 and you hop on the call at 14:15, we’ll work together until 15:00. Even though we’ll only have worked together for 45 minutes, the full session will be deemed to be complete.
8. Cancellations + Refunds. Integrity and keeping your word are the cornerstones of all success. With that in mind, this is how I’ve drafted my cancellation and refund policy:
a. If it is our first time working together and you buy a single session and you do not show up for the appointment or show up more than 5 minutes late, there will be no refund and we will not work together in the future.
b. If we work together and are signed up for several sessions and you cancel without giving at least 24-hours notice, the session will be deemed to have taken place and there will be no refund.
c. All coaching sessions and packages are final sale. There will be no refunds under any circumstances.
9. Bookings and Expiry of Sessions. You will be the one to decide how frequently use the coaching sessions you purchase, so long as they fit with my schedule. I’ll do everything I can to accommodate your requests. You’ll have one year to use the coaching sessions you purchase. After this time has passed, all outstanding or unused coaching sessions will be forfeited. It is your job to keep track of of many sessions you have remaining and how many you need to book before the 1-year expiry date. I’ll happily answer questions or provide clarity when needed.
10. No Friend or Family Discounts. In order for you to fully commit and get the best out of a program, I ask that you pay full price. By doing so, this is an energetic commitment from both of us to bring our A-game and full self to coaching.
11. Currency. All prices are in United States Dollars and all payments must be made in USD through my website or on Teachable.
12. Confidentiality. It’s going to get deep and personal. Real quick. And, I want to create an open and safe space for us to communicate. I want you to know that everything that is said is strictly confidential and will never be shared with a third party. The only exception is if I am compelled to do so by law. Otherwise, everything goes in the vault and we lock away the key.
13. General Terms. You know you’re almost at the end of the Agreement when you get to the standard stuff! Jurisdiction. This Agreement will be governed exclusively by the laws of the province of British Columbia. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions in the Agreement will remain in full force and effect. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and replaces any prior written or oral agreements. Waiver of Breach. The waiver by me of any breach by you of any provision of this Agreement will not be taken to be a waiver of any further breaches by you. Notice. For the purpose of this Agreement, e-mail or text will suffice for written notice when required as set out above. Headings. The headings used in this Agreement are for stylistic purposes only and none of the content in the headings are intended to be legally binding. Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, each of which will be deemed an original and all of which taken together shall constitute one and the same agreement.