Welcome, Be My Guest!
I'm so stoked to have you on the show! Here are the deets on how it rolls. If you have any questions, feel free to email me!
#1: how it works
- We chat via Skype audio.
- I'll book you for 1-hour hour. (I leave a 15-minute buffer if we run into any tech issues).
- From start to finish, the whole interview will be 45-minutes.
- This is a positive podcast and if you are coming on my show, it's because I love you. The forecast is for 100% positivity and 0% chance of grilling and uncomfortable questions.
- Below, I ask if you'd like your questions beforehand. If so, I'll send them 48 hours in advance.
- I independently record your bio and share your work with the listeners in the audio clip before the interview starts. Everyone will already be familiar with you and your beautiful work.
- I call you via Skype. You won't be recorded right off the bat.
- We chat for a few minutes and say hello!
- I'll ask if there is anything off limits before we start or if there were any questions you'd prefer me not to ask.
- We'll set up and I'll do a test record to make sure your audio saved.
- When we are ready to go, I will tell you when I'm hitting record.
- Then, I hit record.
- When we are done, I'll say when I've ended the recording.
- Then you can hang up on Skype.
- When your episode is live, I'll email you the link and custom images you can share.
- Please plug your earbuds into your phone or computer for the best audio quality.
- If Skype drops, I'll message you on Skype and call again.
Tips & Tidbits:
- Realness, vulnerability, and humanness are what I aim for here. Please come as you are!
- Feel free to share your personal stories.
- Listeners LOVE resources and recommendations, so I'm excited to hear yours!
- You can swear! I want you to feel comfortable and you don't have to monitor yourself. I love you for YOU!
#2: share your deets
#3: pick a time
1) complete the form
2) schedule a time
3) send headshot to firstname.lastname@example.org (if you clicked the button above)
3) happy dance! I'm so excited!