Are you making your life harder than it needs to be?
Today we're talking about the metric of ease. Oh yeah, baby. You heard me right: ease. Not working hard, not hustling, not grinding, but ease.
For my whole life until last year, I identified as a hard worker. And then, when I started learning about the energy work and accessing my higher consciousness, I dropped it. It was actually holding me back and hindering my growth because I was working from a place of fear rather than love.
We always have two choices when it comes to life: taking action from a place of fear and scarcity or working from a place of love and abundance. In this episode today, I'm going to be teaching you how to dip into that second narrative instead. So, tune in and let your life be easy!
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why you need to let go of your ego's attachment to the identity of being a hard worker and how it's hindering you.
- How to open yourself up to the easy solution and find it.
- Why the metric of ease is the most important one.
- Why I don't believe in the words hard work, hustle, and grind. (+ Why I intentionally keep them out of my conscious vocabulary).
- The difference between working from love versus fear.
- Why easy path can also be the right and obvious path if you let your ego step aside.
Music for The Kelly Trach Show is by Ikson: soundcloud.com/ikson