I require emails in this format so we do less back-and-forth & more cool stuff!
- 3 - 5 sentences.
- Outline WHY we are aligned.
- Label the email subject as: PODCAST INTERVIEW, COLLAB, SPEAKING GIG, or MEDIA
- State budget, compensation, timelines, and dates upfront.
- Include 3 afternoon time slots in PST if we need to connect.
- Send it to: kelly (at) kellytrach (dot) com
- If you want to sponsor my podcast or be a guest, please fill out the form here instead.
Please note, I ONLY read and respond to emails in this format.
I love rocking the mic
I dive deep into the stuff most people don’t want to venture into – like the nasty inner critic, unworthiness, and the fear of being sick forever. I lead with vulnerability and full transparency on how I healed my life, mastered my mindset, and how others can do exactly the same. If you have a specific topic in mind for my speech, I’d be happy to tailor my speech around it.
- Build a mindset conducive to healing and reclaiming your personal power.
- You have the power to heal your life: how to reclaim your livelihood on your own, at anytime, and anywhere.
- How to *actually* follow your heart and make a business out of it. How I quit my former, San Francisco-based tech start-up life, my business school mentality, and built what mattered instead.
- Please let me know about your budget, your location, event links, and why you think I would be a good fit with your audience.
- For all travel, I do require covered costs of travel, hotel stay, and airport transfers.
bio & headshot
Kelly Trach teaches people how to heal themselves. After struggling with chronic illness, pain, and inflammation for over a decade, she solved her own problems. With 10,000+ hours of conducting trial and error experiments on herself, she uncovered a simple, non-invasive methodology to heal her autoimmune condition, IBS, and leaky gut. Now she lives a functional, rad life.
Kelly works as a wellness advocate, coach and eternal optimist at kellytrach.com where she helps people rock their best life by building a mindset conducive to healing, living toxin-free, and nourishing with delish, plant-based food.
She lives in Vancouver, Canada with her miniature black dachshund and a ton of organic kale.
how do you say Trach?
Like "Track" as in track and field.