Law of attraction, crystals, quantum physics – today we are going there.
If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I'm loving the woo-woo right now. Here's the deal, I've been loving the woo since high school, but I didn't really know it was "mystical" or "spiritual" until I learned what those things were.
Today, I'm just sharing with you all of the resources and practices I've been loving lately! I LOVE this stuff and I'm super duper into the Law of Attraction (and have been since I read The Secret in, like, grade 10).
If you listen to the podcast, I reference these tools and practices from time to time, but I decided that it was time to dedicate a full one-hour episode to sharing these gems with you too.
This conversation is just so damn fun and where ever you fall on the woo-woo spectrum, I think you'll love it too. So, grab your herbal tea, maybe some rose quartz, and hang out with me for the hour!
In this episode, you'll learn:
- About The law of attraction, my go-to resources on that topic, and why I love it.
- The top takeaways that I've learned from my favorite law of attraction teachers - like alignment before action and decreasing importance.
- About my hilarious ability to manifest hair elastics.
- My favorite recourse on quantum mechanics, quantum physics, and books I am reading and exploring on this topic.
- About my meditation practice, how I've been accessing my subconscious mind, and tuning into my intuition for guidance.
- How I am working to expand my consciousness and use the 95% of my brain, not just the 5% of my brain that we all use daily.
- How I use my crystals and how I'm flowing with the moon.
- My practice to come into my yin energy and my divine feminine. (+ My obsession with Aussie flowy dresses, and people who embody the feminine really well).
Equinox (If you sign up, say Kelly Trach referred you!)
Music for The Kelly Trach Show is by Ikson: soundcloud.com/ikson