At what point should you finally get help?
We all know that stuff builds, problems snowball, and the compound effect takes hold. This episode is all about knowing WHEN to get help and HOW to do it. Especially if you feel stuck.
Usually, we put things off for eons. And we say: "oh, it's not that bad. I don't wanna go see the doc because I'm too busy. I mean, it's just stomach pains. It's nothing serious, ok?"
Yep. You know what I'm talking about.
This episode is about knowing when you need to stop looking for YouTube DIYs, ignoring the problem, making your own band-aid solution and instead, committing to professional help.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- 5 indicators that it's time to get professional guidance
- how to stop living on "I'm all alone island" and realize that you can't do it all on your own
- how to get support from a friend and how to even ask in the first place
- where you can go to seek quality guidance (from free to expensive)
- knowing that getting help is going to feel awkward, weird, and uncomfortable at first, but you'll be a-ok.