This is what's actually required to go from point A to point B.
Let's talk strategy because when it comes to self-development, that's the biggest part. Today I am teaching you HOW to go from point A to point B. I love guided steps, my coaching clients love steps, and on this episode, I am giving you the lowdown on HOW to live your best life and what is truly involved in that process.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why it's so important to have productive thoughts first, before you take any action.
- What to do when action, action, and more action isn't really getting you anywhere. (Because maybe you've read all the books and you're still not where you want to be).
- About the release and the energetic let go of everything that's holding you back.
- About surrendering, trusting, allowing, and remembering that you are co-creating with the Universe and there is only so much you can do as a physical being.
- About how to go inwards and listen to that little, soulful voice inside of you and how to tune into your intuition. (+ How to take the feelings-based approach).
- How to answer the calling on your life and how to make that possible.
Welcome to Your Best Life:
Your Best Life: an 8-week online, live, training program where I guide you step-by-step on how to craft a life you love by starting with your mindset first and redefining your relationship with yourself. This course is all about doing the inner work so you can show up fully expressed as who you really are.
Your Best Life (+ Save $300 off the master class and $50 off the evergreen class)
P.S. if you wanna come check out the webinar, enter your details here!
Support for this episode comes from:
The Endo Toolkit by Jessica Murnane: a five-week online program to create tools to help manage endometriosis pain and symptoms. There is no cure for endo, but this program wants to help those living with this chronic condition develop a powerful set of tools to help manage it.
- Been on 100 message boards searching for ways to manage your pain?
- Read all about the "endo diet" but still don't understand what to eat?
- Felt like punching the next person that says, "it's just a period."
Early bird pricing at $150 ends January 28th, so email your receipt to kelly (at) kellytrach.com for your bonus goodies!