What starts with food, might just end with a new life.
If you told me I'd be "spiritual" 10 years after I moped over giving up gluten, I would have rolled my eyes and thought you were, well, weird.
So, today we are diving into how one tiny, small change (that you think is basically nothing) could shift your life not just physically, but emotionally, mentally, and spiritually 180 degrees. 'Cause that's what happened with me. And if you've ever experienced an awakening or healing journey of your own (in any form), you just might agree.
Also, today's a big day! I'm so excited to share with you that we just hit 10,000 downloads. So, thank you for being here, for showing, and for coming back every week. I see you, I love, and I so appreciate your effort. I really do see you showing up and I'm sending you all the love for it. Thank you for being a part of my tribe, for the bottom of my heart. I love you.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- About my journey to becoming concious and awakened.
- Where we're headed with this show. This podcast is taking a new turn and I'm really excited.
- What cool, new topics we're going to explore. (FYI: we're going deep, asking harder questions, and getting to the good stuff).
- How true healing is the trilogy of mind, body, and soul.
- How breaking open is breaking through.
- And lastly, about the goal setting workshop that I am hosting which you requested on Instagram! We're doing it live! (Tickets here).
Sun, Dec 10th | 5-6pm PST | Google Hangouts so anyone can join!