We're talking about loving yourself like Tom Cruise loved Katie Holmes.
Self-love can be a weird, uncomfortable concept and you might think: "well, how the hell am I supposed to do that?" (Especially if you are an all-star at loving everyone else but yourself, this practice can feel overwhelming and extremely vague). I know, I get it, and I've so been there with you. Today, we explore the concept of being in a relationship with yourself and how to start the self-love revolution through the practice of self-forgiveness.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How your relationship with yourself is the precursor to all the other relationships in your life.
- The 3 strategies I use and teach to practice self-love. (The keyword here is "practice" because this is truly a practice).
- How self-forgiveness is the shortcut to self-love (and the only one I've found effective to stop resenting your past failures and mess-ups).
- How self-love is not always the easiest. For some, it's more like a hot, long, uncomfortable road trip in a beater-upper across North America. It's not all bubble baths and manicures like you'd find in an Google "self-love" search.
- How you can be committed to having your own back and choose to love yourself anyway, no matter how much the sh*t hits the fan.
- And lastly, the right I bought when I married myself. (Even though the first time I heard about this concept, I thought it was a total joke). P.S. you can see the ring on my right hand in this photo and this one.
Get Your Goals: The Online Workshop Sun, Dec 10th | 5-6pm PST | Google Hangouts