"We owe it to ourselves to fight for our own health."
Today, I'm looking forward to sharing Rachel Hunt with you on the show! We met when she and her co-host Becka interviewed me on their podcast and today, I'll happy to bring her to you! We go into lots of juicy stuff and I hope you enjoy this podcast just as much as I did!
Rachael Hunt is the founder of GlutenFreedomInc.com, a site dedicated to cooking, dining, traveling and living gluten-free. She has become a useful resource for those looking for solutions to their gluten-free lifestyle. Rachael is also passionate about leading a balanced life through regular fitness, eating whole foods, and practicing mindfulness and self-care regularly.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How Rachael got to where she is now, co-hosting the popular Gluten-free Girlfriends Podcast, sharing her wisdom with her blog followers, and working with Airbnb doing gluten-free tours in Toronto.
- How Rachael builds consistent routines and what her morning ritual looks like.
- How to enjoy restaurants as a person with dietary preferences, especially if you are gluten-free.
- How your diet can reframe your approach to health, healing, self-care, and spirituality. (+ How your first dietary changes can be a diving board into a whole new world).
- How Rachael defines abundance with gratitude and love.
- Meditation #IRL and how she uses mantras, themes, and crystals in her practice.
- How to go easy on yourself when you're starting a meditation practice and knowing that it's not about taming the beast, but allowing the thoughts to surface.
- How spirituality finds you.