Here’s why quitting is the best thing ever.
Don’t demonize quitting. Celebrate it.
I love quitting. I also have a huge track record of quitting things that weren't working in my life (as you'll hear in this episode).
When you honor your intuition and know how to take inspired action, quitting will feel really good and free. 'Cause, we're all seeking freedom, right? Quitting takes more courage and devotion that sticking it out, keeping it on the resume to "look good" for the next employer, and hoping to see if the relationship will get better.
Quitting is the starting line. Quitting is the most wildly empowering thing you can do. And, if you want a better life - try eliminating all of the things that aren't working in your life and just enjoy the good stuff. This is a whole lot easier than uprooting your life, moving to Bali, and doing the whole 4-Hour Work Week methodology to get a brand spanking new life.
This episode is perfect for anyone looking to do something new in their life. If you're looking for a starting line, this is it.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why you should quit the stuff that's no working in your life.
- How to know when you should quit something. (+ How to tune into your own intuition to find the answer).
- How to know when change is on the horizon in your life and what to do about it.
- About the metaphor of the rising phoenix and why you've gotta die to be reborn.
- How to ask the super empowering question of: "what's not working in my life?"
- Why awareness is the first step to change.
Music for The Kelly Trach Show is by Ikson: soundcloud.com/ikson
Support for this episode comes from:
Teachable. Teachable is my absolute favorite online course creation platform and it is where I host Your Best Life, my best-selling digital course. Sign up here to get 3 free courses on how to make your first online class (a $1000 value that you get for free 'cause you're rollin' with me).