This episode just might change your life.
I ring in the new year this week by tackling the relationship you have with your personal wealth for the first in a multi-part series on money. Even though money is so important, we're rarely taught about personal finances in elementary or high school, so only relatively few of us graduate knowing what a healthy money mindset is like. If you didn’t receive a formal education in money management, don’t fret! I truly believe that one of the reasons I was put on this Earth was to help people rewrite their personal money stories.
So for this first episode of 2019, I explain how our dollar can be the most powerful vote we can cast, why you should own your desire to become rich, and break down my Money Mindset course. I also shout out Jamie from San Francisco, who is one of my first listeners and wrote this week’s five-star review!
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why money can be the greatest tool for causing not only economic change but social change as well.
- How building personal wealth will allow you to support the world you want to see.
- That our dreams need cash to make them workable goals.
- To own your desire and ability to create wealth, and how “rich” differs from person to person.
- Work out the resources you’ll need to make your 10-year plan a reality.
- The importance of being unapologetic about pursuing wealth and your dreams.
- How the other “crabs” in the bucket of life hold back others out of self-consciousness.
- Why mastering your money mindset will increase how much money you earn.
Leave a podcast rating and review to be entered into the giveaway
Music for The Kelly Trach Show is by Ikson: soundcloud.com/ikson
Support for this episode comes from:
Podigy. Podigy is the company the edits and produces The Kelly Trach Show and I am forever grateful for them. If you are ready to take your podcast to the next level, get professional editing and finally delegate it out, then Podigy is your jam. I adore working with them because they are super on the ball and make this show sound like the 5-star podcast that it is. When you sign up, mention “The Kelly Trach Show” to get 50% off your first month of editing.
Bench Bookkeeping. It's automated bookkeeping and all you have to do is sync your credit cards, bank accounts, website and then upload bills. A real bookkeeper will do the rest! It makes my life a total dream. When you sign up here, you’ll get 1 free month of bookkeeping + 20% off your first 6 months. With that free trial month, Bench will do your last month’s books with no credit card required so you can test it out, see the graphs, the statements, and how it works! Literally one of the best investments I’ve ever made in my business.
A FREE 6-day video course to bust through your blocks, step into your self-worth, and change your financial reality for good. Wealth begins with your mindset.
Just tell me where to send this free video course
you’ll also be added to my exclusive email list that’s chocked full of goodies + offers