“What message are you putting out into the universe?”
Lauren Natalia is a dentist, fashion/lifestyle blogger, and a divine member of my community, having taken the Your Conscious Empire course available on this very site. If you’re finding it hard to get your side hustle or hobby off the ground, or if you’ve found success but need that little something extra for a fulfilling boost, then this interview may be the spark you need!
In our chat, Lauren discusses why she took up blogging alongside her already successful dental career, how she came to value her creative work, and what it’s like to take one of my own courses!
Lauren Natalia is a blogger (and dentist!) from sunny Perth, Western Australia. Her blog, Lauren Loves Laughter is a space to celebrate style, simplicity and positivity, and share little ways to make everyday life more fulfilling, fun, and sparkly. Lauren loves finding the magic in everyday moments and sharing her favourite things on her blog with her readers.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why going for a walk gets Lauren into alignment.
- How graduating from university paved the way for Lauren’s blog.
- Why she struggled finding a balance between her dental and blogging work.
- What she hopes readers will get out of her blog.
- The uphill climb she endured learning to value her writing.
- Finding expanders and new ways to share your work.
- Lauren’s tips and tricks for confidently spreading the word about your own blog.
- Her experience taking my Your Conscious Empire course!
- How Lauren’s life has changed for the better since using my mindset tools.
Leave a podcast rating and review to be entered into the giveaway
Music for The Kelly Trach Show is by Ikson: soundcloud.com/ikson
Support for today's show comes from:
Podigy. Podigy is the company the edits and produces The Kelly Trach Show and I am forever grateful for them. If you are ready to take your podcast to the next level, get professional editing and finally delegate it out, then Podigy is your jam. I adore working with them because they are super on the ball and make this show sound like the 5-star podcast that it is. When you sign up, mention “The Kelly Trach Show” to get 50% off your first month of editing.
Teachable. Teachable is my absolute favorite online course creation platform and it is where I host Your Best Life, my best-selling digital course. Sign up here to get 3 free courses on how to make your first online class (a $1000 value that you get for free 'cause you're rollin' with me).
A FREE 6-day video course that teaches you how to get your business finally off the ground and start making some serious conscious cash.
Just tell me where to send this free video course
you’ll also be added to my exclusive email list that’s chocked full of goodies + offers