"Knowing how to restore and having tools to bring us back to our truth allows us to be human & connect."
It's such a treat and a pleasure to bring you Jacki Carr today on the podcast!
Jacki is a goal coach and co-founder of Rock Your Bliss and she's one of those people who just speaks my language. I knew that from the moment I first met her that she was someone I definitely wanted to learn from. She's got that magnetic personality and the truth bombs that really make you lean in and listen.
In this divine episode, we talk about the soulful side of goal setting. We deep dive on trusting the timing of your life, what to do when goals aren't working out and the concept of being attached versus committed to your visions. Jacki also shares her practice of spiritual surrender and letting go when it comes to goals and how being fluid and flowing with your life vision is the only way to do it.
Jacki also shares the bliss work and why we block love and light out of our lives. We chat about clearing old stories and getting really honest and true about what old narratives we are still playing out in the present.
I've so loved learning from Jacki Carr over the last few years and it's such a delight to share her radiant light and wisdom with you. So tune in and grab your notebook - Jacki has all sorts of golden nuggets in this episode!
Jacki Carr is a goal coach, writer, motivational speaker and Mama. She is the co-creator of Rock Your Bliss, a transformation company with a mission to bring your intentions to action. As a leader in transformation, her coaching style includes real + honest conversations and true connection to your most powerful and whole self.
She has her Lightyear Leadership certification, her 200hr Yoga Teacher Certification, and Gems of Excellence Level 1 & 2 certifications. Jacki has worked with companies such as Patagonia, lululemon, Manduka, Facebook, TOMS and NIKE on leadership and culture. She believes in a World where we all truly belong and each and every one of us has unique gifts to contribute.
You can find Jacki in Evergreen, Colorado hiking with her man, little girl Evi with a little one on the way and two pups all over the Rocky Mountains.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- About goal failures and what happens when you don't get the goals. (+ How goals are not always rainbows and butterflies).
- About the spiritual surrender and letting go in the process of intentional goal setting.
- How to physically let things go.
- How to trial and error the goals practice to find your own intentional style.
- The difference between attached and committed to your goals. (+ How one is supportive and dynamic and the other is rooted in control and rigid).
- "My commitment to a goal is to the process, to myself, and to the request I've made to myself to make this goal possible."
- How goals can't happen by yourself.
- "The depth of our humanness is in the depth of our light and darkness."
- The importance of not forcing goals to make it happen with a super tight grip.
- About checking in to make sure that your goals are heart-centered and not crafted to prove yourself, get validation or external appreciation from others.
- About setting goals and intentions that are aligned with your values. (+ How to flow with your goals rather than force them).
- About how Jacki and I have the intention to have fun. (+ How to not take yourself too seriously to be in the flow).
- How to explore boundaries with goals. (As in not taking on other people's vision of your life and you not forcing goals on other people).
- The importance of checking in physically to see your boundaries land and what your inner critics
- How to make your own boundary mantra.
- How to let go of beliefs that don't serve you.
- That "love is an inhale and an exhale. Just like a breath." (How beautiful is that?)
- Why it's so important to let go of old beliefs and actively choose new ones.
- The importance of learning from someone who speaks your language. (+ Pick your teachers on purpose).
Music for The Kelly Trach Show is by Ikson: soundcloud.com/ikson