If you feel like you need to compete, you've already lost.
Today, we're talking about your competitive streak. Do you feel that pang of sadness when your friend gets engaged and you're still single? Do you get frustrated that your pal just got a sweet new interior design gig and you're hating your nine to five? Yeah, we're going there today and turning that mindset around.
The old paradigm of thinking reinforces that there are only a limited amount of spots, only a handful of job positions at that awesome company, and not enough good dudes on Tinder. People who hang out in the scarcity mindset and lack consciousness will remind you that it's always a competition against others.
I'm going to tell it to you straight: none of that is true. There is always enough to go around. There are always an abundance of options and possibilities. Once you've become awakened, you'll realize that when you are yourself, that's the real coveted prize. And, if you have the capacity to live in alignment with who you really are, you've got nobody to compete against because you inherently know that nobody else is you.
So, today on the podcast I'm sharing the common areas where I see people fall into the scarcity mindset because they believe that competition is required. When in fact, if you lean into your true self you've already one.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- About the scarcity mindset versus the abundance mindset.
- That being your own true self is the real prize. If you get to fully live in alignment with who you really are, you're the one that's winning.
- How to honor your YOU-ness. (Yes, I made that word up).
- That you have your own unique gifts, divine talents, special quirks and that people will like you because you are YOU. The best part of this is the fact that you don't need to compete with anyone else because you're already winning by being your true self.
- Common scarcity pitfalls in work, relationships, and career that I see a lot of people and coaching clients get trapped in.
Music for The Kelly Trach Show is by Ikson: soundcloud.com/ikson
Support for this episode comes from:
You might also love these courses:
The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition by Rich Roll and Julie Piatt
Manifest Your Dream Life by Melissa Ambrosini
The Art Of Living With Purpose by Rich Roll