This is meant for you. You just gotta trust with your heart.
We’re all familiar with external trust—like with friends, family or strangers—but a lot of times the trickiest thing can be trusting in yourself and knowing in your heart that you can achieve what you’ve set out to accomplish. This self-trust is really, REALLY important when you’re striking out on your own and lacking the support you’d otherwise have if you went down a more traditional job or life path. So if you find you’re doubting yourself too much, it can help to take a deep dive into trust, listen to the call you’ve been given, and practise real devotion to yourself.
In this episode, I break down which types of trust are healthy or harmful, how the universe can help you build it up, and why you need hope at the bare minimum. I also give a shoutout to Ange Severo from Great Britain, who provided this show with its review of the week. You can find Ange on Instagram @angesevero!
In this episode, you'll learn:
- About the different types of trust and how to tone your trust muscles.
- How to divine trust by listening to the universe’s call.
- That the universe dishes out its plan for you one step at a time.
- The importance of trusting what’s in your heart in spite of your doubters.
- Trusting out of fear vs. trusting calmly and with an open mind.
- Why my life has taken a spiritual turn this year.
- To trust in your own hope if you can trust in nothing else.
- Building up the tenacity to get yourself to the two-year mark.
- Why you need to listen to your heart and follow through.
Leave a podcast rating and review to be entered into the giveaway
Music for The Kelly Trach Show is by Ikson: soundcloud.com/ikson
Support for this episode comes from:
Podigy. Podigy is the company the edits and produces The Kelly Trach Show and I am forever grateful for them. If you are ready to take your podcast to the next level, get professional editing and finally delegate it out, then Podigy is your jam. I adore working with them because they are super on the ball and make this show sound like the 5-star podcast that it is. When you sign up, mention “The Kelly Trach Show” to get 50% off your first month of editing.
A FREE 6-day video course that teaches you how to get your business finally off the ground and start making some serious conscious cash.
Just tell me where to send this free video course
you’ll also be added to my exclusive email list that’s chocked full of goodies + offers