Learn how to make grounded, heart-centered choices when you feel stuck between two options.
Use these four questions to get clarity on where you're headed. Plus - you can do these all on your own and you don't need outside guidance.
Now, these questions can be applied to any life scenario - deciding if you need to set a boundary, sign up for that coaching program, or switch jobs so that you can feel freer.
These are my go-to tactics I whip out when I need to make a hard choice. Like you, I've hit serious forks in the road, scoured google for tips, asked everyone I know, and watched TED talks endlessly to get some guidance.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- four simple tactics you can use to make a hard decision
- how to tune into your body to make a choice
- understand how your body is trying to communicate with you - like through breath, stomach knots, or jaw clenching.
- how to figure out what your heart and soul wants
- the first action step to take when you realize your answer
- how to get support from others
- that asking for advice from another person can help you or hinder you immensely depending on who you talk to