You asked, I answered.
Given that the recent episode about my favorite woo-woo things was a big hit, I decided to deep dive today on the podcast about how exactly I put the law of attraction into use.
I'm a big, big, law of attraction gal and I will talk about non-stop if you get me going. (Case in point with this almost 1-hour long solo show!) As you know, I've been into it since I read The Secret in high school and looking back, I first got introduced to law of attraction in elementary school through a story of a guy manifesting a red Porsche.
Now, today I wanted to break down the law of attraction for you and how I use it in my everyday life. Sometimes this work can illicit images and visuals of red Porsches and big mansions, so I'm sharing about how I use it also in a simpler, everyday sense as well.
Plus, one of the things I've manifested lately is my new, gorgeous apartment. (Which was a huge deal for me!) A lot of people have been asking me how I got this place so quickly and how it flowed so perfectly for me - from listing to signing within a week! And I really do believe that I called it in and I had all of the backend law of attraction work in place.
In this episode, I also share how the mindset work and law of attraction go hand in hand because our thoughts create our realities. I really believe that when we do the mindset work and clean up our thoughts, our vibration rises and we can bring in what we desire a hundred fold faster.
So, I hope you enjoy this episode today! And thank you so much for the love because the podcast download numbers just did another double.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- About The law of attraction, my go-to resources on that topic, and why I love it.
- What "manifest" even means and how to use the law of attraction.
- Why it's important to master your mindset before you try to manifest things into your life.
- How to start with the "low hanging fruit" of manifestation (like a free cup of coffee) to build your confident first rather than trying to manifest something huge and major like a new, smokin' hot relationship.
- Why feeling satisfied with where you are at right now is part of the secret sauce to manifestation.
- That I just might make a course on this because it's so fun and I do get to run the show over here! And, YOLO. (So, if that's something you'd like me to do down the road, let me know!)
Equinox (If you sign up, say that I referred you!)
The Inner Circle (click the link to sign up for the waitlist)
Music for The Kelly Trach Show is by Ikson: soundcloud.com/ikson