"Every one of us is designed to live from a state of contentment or alignment."
If you’re having trouble relaxing, this week’s guest will be a blessing to you. She’s none other than hypnotherapist Christy Bartelt, who previously guested on this show with Ana Salazar (check out episode 74). After spending the next hour with Christy’s calming voice in your ears, you’ll be able to find your center and commune with the different selves that make up who you are.
In this episode, Christy focuses on her techniques for clearing subconscious blocks, explains how different parts of our minds can fall out of alignment, and dives deep into your Shadow. Also stay tuned for a five-minute hypnosis session!
Christy Bartelt is a qualified Hypnotherapist, Rapid Transformation Therapist trained by Marisa Peer and Intuition Coach. She guides women to freedom by releasing self limiting beliefs and outdated emotional baggage. Teaching all of her clients that the answers to everything they need is already inside themselves patiently waiting to be discovered.
She is the co-host of The Whole Point Podcast, where she discusses healing ourselves so we can see the gifts in the mess and joys of life.
You can find her at christybartelt.com and her two fav social media outlets Facebook and Instagram.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Christy sits through my rapid fire barrage and explains why she prefers the middle ground between sweet and salty.
- Using a computer to explain the difference between your conscious and unconscious mind.
- Christy explains what Rapid Transformation Therapy is and what it does, as well as gives us the dish on emotional resolution.
- What is our Shadow, why can it be such a source of shame, and how can hypnotism/RTT help us come to terms with this part of ourselves?
- How the little problems we have with others can tell us about the problems buried deep within ourselves.
- Taking a closer look at your three “selves,” how they develop, how they interact with one another, and how you can get them in alignment.
- Christy’s tips for getting in touch with your inner child.
- Christy guides you through your very own hypnosis session! Make sure you’re settled in and comfy.
Leave a podcast rating and review to be entered into the giveaway
Music for The Kelly Trach Show is by Ikson: soundcloud.com/ikson
Support for today's show comes from:
Podigy. Podigy is the company the edits and produces The Kelly Trach Show and I am forever grateful for them. If you are ready to take your podcast to the next level, get professional editing and finally delegate it out, then Podigy is your jam. I adore working with them because they are super on the ball and make this show sound like the 5-star podcast that it is. When you sign up, mention “The Kelly Trach Show” to get 50% off your first month of editing.
Bench Bookkeeping. It's automated bookkeeping and all you have to do is sync your credit cards, bank accounts, website and then upload bills. A real bookkeeper will do the rest! It makes my life a total dream. When you sign up here, you’ll get 1 free month of bookkeeping + 20% off your first 6 months. With that free trial month, Bench will do your last month’s books with no credit card required so you can test it out, see the graphs, the statements, and how it works! Literally one of the best investments I’ve ever made in my business.
A FREE 6-day video course that teaches you how to master your fear, doubt, worry and finally go after what you really desire.
Just tell me where to send this free video course
you’ll also be added to my exclusive email list that’s chocked full of goodies + offers