The plan for your life unfolds with every single step you take.
Recently, I connected with a friend who’s uncertain about what to do with her life—a phase Old Kelly was way too familiar with. Whether it’s after college or between jobs, we all go through a period of not knowing how to use our talents or even what those talents are. Thankfully, the formerly doubtful Yours Truly-turned-successful life coach has just the plan you need to get through this foggy patch.
Through the six tips I provide in this episode, you’ll find clear strategies, hear some important guiding questions, and receive a little of that good old fashioned Kelly Trach love and support. As well, I highlight this week’s review courtesy of listener Kate from Poland (@ohpinkiepie on Instagram)!
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid of uncertainty and even embrace it.
- About the letter Past Me wrote to her future self and how I’ve changed since.
- Tip One: stop saying “I don’t know” and figure out what you do know.
- Tip Two: hang out with people who do know what they want to do and love dong it.
- Tip Three: create space for the universe to bring you the good vibes.
- Tip Four: shake up your environment and seek out new experiences.
- Tip Five: cut out the noise of your life.
- Tip Six: ask yourself, what would you do if you had $40 million?
Leave a podcast rating and review to be entered into the giveaway
Music for The Kelly Trach Show is by Ikson: soundcloud.com/ikson
Support for this episode comes from:
Four Sigmatic. No jitters, packed with superfoods, and no stomach flare-ups like regular coffee. P.S. my friends at Four Sigmatic are offering you 15% off your order (anytime!) so use the code: "kellytrach" at checkout.
Podigy. Podigy is the company the edits and produces The Kelly Trach Show and I am forever grateful for them. If you are ready to take your podcast to the next level, get professional editing and finally delegate it out, then Podigy is your jam. I adore working with them because they are super on the ball and make this show sound like the 5-star podcast that it is. When you sign up, mention “The Kelly Trach Show” to get 50% off your first month of editing.
A FREE 6-day video course that teaches you how to master your fear, doubt, worry and finally go after what you really desire.
Just tell me where to send this free video course
you’ll also be added to my exclusive email list that’s chocked full of goodies + offers