Are you ready to show your endo who's boss?
The Endo Toolkit by Jessica Murnane: a five-week online program to create tools to help manage endometriosis pain and symptoms. There is no cure for endo, but this program wants to help those living with this chronic condition develop a powerful set of tools to help manage it.
- Been on 100 message boards searching for ways to manage your pain?
- Read all about the "endo diet" but still don't understand what to eat?
- Felt like punching the next person that says, "it's just a period."
- Wanted to hang with your friends, but you also didn't want to get out of bed?
- Felt like there has to be a better solution than taking more pills?
- Wanted to feel better so badly, but felt too overwhelmed to try?
Now, as you know, I'm the *biggest* Jessica Murnane fangirl.
P.S. you can listen to her podcast interview here on Heal with Kelly Trach.
< Insert my Tom-Cruise-couch-jump moment of 2017 >
Jessica Murnane is the founder of Know Your Endo (an education, awareness, and support resource for endometriosis), creator of the One Part Plant movement and author of the One Part Plant Cookbook (an initiative to get everyone on this planet to start eating one plant-based meal each day), and host of the One Part Podcast (where she brings tough questions to inspiring people).
Jessica has Stage IV endometriosis and was faced with a hysterectomy at the age of 33. After completely overhauling her life (starting with her diet), she was able to avoid the hysterectomy and get out of her deep depression caused by her chronic pain. She now thrives by using her endo toolkit and wants to teach others how to do the same.
I'm obsessed with Jessica's work because:
1) She's human. She shares openly and honestly about overhauling her life and how she used to eat a solid diet of gummy bears. I love learning from people who start from square one.
3) Other people love her. FYI: Lena Dunham wrote the forward to her book. I mean, c'mon. How cool is that? (Lena also has endometriosis and uses Jessica's teachings to thrive).
4) I know first hand the impact of Jessica's work. Someone in my life that's very close to me has endo and I know first hand how big of a beeeeoootch this chronic illness is, so I'm teaming up with Jessica to make sure you have all of the tools in your pocket when it comes to managing your illness.
Which brings me to you.
If you have endo and you're ready to have the tools in your toolbox to truly manage it, The Endo Tool Kit is totally for you.
Plus, when you enroll in the course, I'm personally gifting you my entire healing bundle for FREE.
When you purchase the course through the link below, I am personally gifting you every single digital e-book and e-course on healing that I have ever made. You get The Bundle pack (a $49.99 value) for FREE because I know how much of an impact Jessica's work can have on a person and I want you to have every single strategy when it comes to thriving with your chronic illness.
Plus, The Endo Toolkit is on early bird pricing for $150 'til January, 28th!
Purchase your course through the link below, email the receipt to kelly (at) kellytrach (dot) com and you'll get your bonus goodies from me!
An yes, you get all of these items below! This bundle includes my book, F*ck this Shit I'm Curing Myself, Control Alt Delete: The Mindset Reboot, The 3-Day Jumpstart Cookbook, the Easiest Elimination Diet, and The Healing Blueprint. (A $49 value in my shop).
There is no cure for endometriosis.
But it does not define you.
It's time to show your endo who's boss.
Start learning the tools to help manage it.